Thursday, November 12, 2009

Like father like daughter .

Hello hello,
Will be helping him to post 'everyday.
A deal, very funny and stupid one.
Okay let me talk about how i know him.

First day of school, i didn't notice/saw him
Ahem, not attractive enough i guess.
I have no idea how i get to know him.
A joker in class, very noisy and likes to find trouble.
Been waiting for the day he get canned!
I must be in the same class with him next year.
I have this believe that he will be canned one day.
On that day, i swear i will be sitting at the front.
THE! V-I-P SEAT !

Okay la whatever!
Tag to be linked, k no tagboard HAHAHAH!
Maybe try commenting k.
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOODBYE!

Anyway, i love your pw .

/dominic, you don't have this permission to delete or remove anything above .
Please kindly not forget that i have the power and ability to control you.

No comments:

Post a Comment